September 10, 2011

Floral Greeting Cards

 I was playing with my new camera and having fun taking pictures of my gardens.  My flowers seemed to pop everywhere this year!  I decided to take a few and turn them into greeting cards.  These are great for any occasion because they're blank inside.  Wish a favorite person a Happy Birthday, or best wishes.  Let someone know that you're thinking of them.  They'd also work well for a get well wish too!  I used pre-folded cards and envelopes, a copy of my digital pic, and other little treasures.  The tiger lily card background was embossed using my Cricut.  I then embellished them with gemstones, paper cut-outs, and puffy stickers.  (I love the way the pics came out...woohoo for my new camera!


 Calla Lily Greeting Card



Gloriosa Daisy Greeting Card


 Tiger Lily Greeting Card

No comments:

Post a Comment