September 28, 2011

The Mini Pizza Piel

Well, here it is...Jack's English Muffin Pizza Piel!  He just couldn't burn these pieces of maple.

I can honestly say that I used to wonder where he gets some of his crazy ideas, but over the years, I just learned not to question it.  If he wants to make it happen, he will make it happen.

So here it is.  After making a large one for us, (which I must say, gets used regularly), he picked up these scraps, lined them up, and thought a mini piel would be cute.  So he asked me, and of course I agreed.  He asked with that look in his eye.  So I knew sooner or later, I would see this masterpiece.

And you know what?  It is cute.  And it's so smooth. And yes, it works well with english muffins.  And wait, it's a heavy duty fly swatter, or my personal favorite, the butt patter.  :)  Then, it mysteriously becomes a conversation piece, because you can't resist picking it up.

Something that could be handed down for generations with your family stories.  It can be hand painted with a monogram or any other design for use as a decoration.  If you have something in mind, check out our shop 2heartsdesire@etsy.com.   Send us an email anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment